This contract is for a full-time or part-time position with a 4 month trial period. The Decaf wallet has wide ranging potential to transform access to blockchain banking for communities across Latin America through various use cases such as access to digital US Dollars, payments, remittances, and easy savings. However, we still have a lot of work to do to build our easy wallet (bank account) and engage with users to understand where we can offer the most value.
In this job you'll work alongside the founding team to help us build our payments focused crypto wallet that is a great user experience powered by blockchain technology to make banking easy and accessible. Our idea of what the product should be might change along the way - if it does, great!
- Build the interface of the wallet.
- Integration into our backend, which will be in firebase and on-chain.
- UX: and learn with users/community/founders to understand what works and what can improve.
- Help develop the overall strategy for the interface of the wallet.
- Blockchain development and features.
- Developer operations.
- Work with the team to collect user feedback to help drive the product direction.
- Iterate and research on UX, and UI.
- Flutter/ React Native development
- Mobile development principles.
- Blockchain fundamentals and how to integrate them into the application.
- UX for simple banking/financial systems made for everyday people.
- How to work with the team in a dynamic startup environment.
After 30 days We will have built a Solana USDC wallet (iOS/Android), with great UX and capable of interacting with our point of sales system.
After 60 days We'll have built the first version of a wallet that allows us to interact with our exchange system and the Stellar fiat <> crypto on- & offramp.
After 90 days We will have gained more insights for the product next steps. Will decide on furthering options such as Defi, Bitcoin on Lightning integration, or peer to peer exchange (Roughly 500 people engaged)