This contract is for a full-time or part-time position with a 4 month trial period. Decaf has wide ranging potential to transform access to blockchain banking for communities across Latin America through various use cases such as access to digital US Dollars, payments, remittances, and easy savings. However, we still have a lot of work to do to build our easy wallet (bank account) and engage with users to understand where we can offer the most value.
In this job you'll work alongside the founding team to help us maintain and develop new features for our point of sales system, which allows merchants to easily accept crypto, interact seamlessly with the Solana blockchain and offramp. Our idea of what the product should be might change along the way - if it does, great!
Our Tech Stack:
🤩 Tasks you will own:
- Maintaining the point of sales and adding new features to it if necessary.
- Forming testing standards, CI/CD processes and architecture for a client facing web app.
- Test and learn with customers to understand what works and what can improve.
🤚 Areas where you will assist:
- Help develop the overall strategy for the design and implementation of the point of sales.
- Blockchain development and features.
- Serverless function creation and maintenance.
- Work with the team to collect user feedback to help drive the product direction.
- Iterate and research on UX, and UI.
📚 Skills you'll be expected to teach
- NextJs best practice
🧑🎓 Skills you'll be expected to learn
- Blockchain fundamentals and how to integrate them into the application.
- Dev ops basics and full stack application design principles.
- How to work with the team in a dynamic startup environment.
🏆 Timeline of success
After 30 days You will have familiarized yourself with the code and started improving on it.
After 60 days Added new features to it and made the code more robust (e.g. added types where missing, created new features based on clients demands)
After 90 days We will have a full featured point of sales with sales analytics, documentation and a comprehensive inventory management solution.