How to buy and sell USDC for cash in Decaf
You can now own digital dollars and redeem for cash in MoneyGram’s 300k locations in 175 countries! All with the Decaf Wallet.
Decaf has revolutionized the way we use crypto in our daily lives. With Decaf Wallet, you can send, receive, and invest crypto and stablecoins easily and securely.
But did you know that you can now withdraw cash from your USDC at MoneyGram locations near you?
How do you use MoneyGram Access™ with the Decaf Wallet?
How to withdraw your USDC with cash
- Open your Decaf Wallet app and click "Withdraw" on your Cash Account.
- Select "Withdraw cash at MoneyGram" as your withdrawal method. Enter your country location and the amount of USDC you wish to withdraw.
- Confirm the transaction details and submit to send the USDC to MoneyGram.
- You will be assigned a reference number from Decaf Wallet.
- Go to the designated MoneyGram location and provide your ID and reference number to pick up your cash.
For the full list of all 175+ countries click here
Buying USDC with cash
Did you know you can buy USDC with cash at MoneyGram locations in the US using the Decaf Wallet? There are 0 fees, so $1 cash = 1 USDC.
After receiving USDC in your Decaf Wallet you can use Solana Pay! This article will show you how.
Here’s how to buy USDC with cash at MoneyGram:
- Select “Buy USDC with MoneyGram”.
- Enter the cash deposit amount and select the location along with your personal details and ID info.
- Once at MoneyGram, show your ID and give your cash, and in just a few minutes, you will see the USDC in your green card (Cash Account)!
But that’s not all. If you prefer to pay with a bank or card, you can also buy USDC within the Decaf Wallet.
With Bank and Card
Additionally, we have the option for buying USDC with Bank or card within the Decaf Wallet.
With more on and off ramp options coming soon.